Sunday, March 14, 2010

character emotion? cyber emotion?

character emotion, I am not sure about the term, but I remember once I read an article about this topic in Toronto Star. Here were some thing that I found.
I <3 U
˙﹏˙ → (˙﹏˙)˙ˍ˙ ˙0˙ ˙︿˙ ˙ε ˙ ˙ 3˙ ˙ω˙ ˙﹏˙ ˙△˙ ˙▽˙   the small eyes set

⊙ˍ⊙ ⊙0⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ̄ε  ̄  ̄ 3 ̄ ⊙ω⊙ ⊙﹏⊙ ⊙△⊙ ⊙▽⊙

 ̄ˍ ̄  ̄0 ̄  ̄︿ ̄  ̄ε  ̄  ̄ 3 ̄  ̄ω ̄  ̄﹏ ̄  ̄△ ̄  ̄▽ ̄

∩ˍ∩ ∩0∩ ∩︿∩ ∩ε ∩ ∩ 3∩ ∩ω∩ ∩﹏∩ ∩△∩ ∩▽∩

∪ˍ∪ ∪0∪ ∪︿∪ ∪ε ∪ ∪ 3∪ ∪ω∪ ∪﹏∪ ∪△∪ ∪▽∪

ˋˍˊ ˋ0ˊ ˋ︿ˊ ˋε ˊ ˋ 3ˊ ˋωˊ ˋ﹏ˊ ˋ△ˊ ˋ▽ˊ

>ˍ< >0< >︿< >ε < > 3< >ω< >﹏< >△< >▽<

ˇˍˇ ˇ0ˇ ˇ︿ˇ ˇε ˇ ˇ 3ˇ ˇωˇ ˇ﹏ˇ ˇ△ˇ ˇ▽ˇ

≧ˍ≦ ≧0≦ ≧︿≦ ≧ε ≦ ≧ 3≦ ≧ω≦ ≧﹏≦ ≧△≦ ≧▽≦

1 comment:

sarah said...

perhaps machines that type out their emotions?

maybe they have sensors that feel body heat, like a mood ring, then print it out.

design brainstorming....

Post a Comment